Wednesday, January 27, 2010

He Cracks Me Up!

Zack is such a funny boy! He is so easy going and has such a fun sense of humor that he is easy to be around and hang out with. Lately he has really cracked me up! It started last week when (as a family) we were discussing music and looking up videos on you tube. Nickelback has a song that is fun but not particularly nice. Matt knows I like this song and told the boys, "mom has an evil streak in her." Zack's brain translated this differently and confusedly asked "mom is an evil streaker?" So funny! We all laughed for a long time on that one. Then yesterday when he got home from school I had to leave for a doctor appointment. I asked him to preheat the oven at 4:30. Then when the oven got hot to put the casserole dish from the refrigerator in and set the timer. He was not so excited about this because it required him to stay home with Ty and interrupted his plans with his friends. In his frustration he asked "why do I always have to cook dinner?" Again I had to laugh! I didn't realize preheating the oven and putting something already prepared was considered "cooking dinner" and I can't remember asking him to do this any other time.

He is such a fun boy but the teenager in him is even funnier! Love you Zack!

No comments: