Monday, January 18, 2010

Want to buy a house?

This year I changed brokers from Keller Williams to Equity Real Estate in Clearfield. I am so happy I made this change and recently found out that a lot of my fellow Results friends also made the move!


Here is my first listing as an Equity agent. It is just around the corner from my house in Clinton. I will get a better picture of the front when/if the inversion ever goes away. It looks a little drab here but is really a nice home. It is 1830 sq ft, has 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. It has Central Air, Stainless Steel BBQ Gas Grill, Outdoor Fire pit, New Tile and much more. Oh yea, and it's only $185k.

Great new tile, large stainless steel refrigerator and super cute cabinets!

Master bedroom with private balcony!

Master bath with separate jetted tub and shower!

Great yard with raised garden and automatic sprinkler system!

Now accepting offers!

1 comment:

Stephanie Maxwell said...

Hi Nabor, Just saw your blog and wanted to tell you that we live in Clinton too. We have the Lows right in our back yard. Anyway I love your blog.