It was rough seeing the Longhorns get beat last night in the BCS Championship game. Longhorn's QB Colt McCoy got hurt early in the game, and they struggled after that. After Colt's injury we had lost hope, yet Texas came back to within 3 points in the 4th quarter. If a few specific plays would have gone Texas' way, then they would have won.
We don't want to remember Colt like this...
But, rather like this...

I'm not sure if Becky will continue to be a Texas fan now that Colt is gone. I guess we'll have to see what the future brings.
Becky and I still had a blast seeing Texas play their last home game against Kansas on November 21, 2009.
3 comments:
I'm just checking out if the comment feedback stuff works. Hopefully this does!
Comments only work if they are in this pop-up window (I don't know why).
We all know they would have won if Colt didn't get hurt!
Post a Comment