Thursday, March 18, 2010

P90X...and Yoga Again!

I know I'm writing a bunch about P90X and yoga, but I just can't believe how hard it is! This morning I was doing the P90X Yoga workout, and I'm improving little-by-little. My favorite move is at the end, and it is called "The Corpse". In the Corpse, we just lay there as if we are dead for a 60 seconds...I almost fell asleep!

I don't know all the names of the moves, but the one that I find nearly impossible for me is the one in the picture below called the Half Moon Twist (or Twist Half Moon...or something like that). I dare you to give it a try.

2 comments:

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

I love the corpse and child's pose. I can tell this isn't a self potrait of you since this guy has a lot of hair. And no I won't be trying this pose, my center of gravity is a little off right now.

Becky said...

Did you notice how hairy this guy is? Maybe when your hair grows back it will help you balance. :)