I'm almost embarrassed to write about this one, but it's pretty funny. Since I've been doing P90X, I was noticing that Tony (and a lot of other muscular guys) don't have any body hair on their arms, legs, chest, or back. I'm not sure what they do. I suspect they pay hundreds or thousands of dollars for laser hair removal treatments.
To tell you what I mean, here's a picture of Tony Horton, the P90X guy:
Well, I'm not sure what I was thinking, but I saw my wife had some Nair in the bathroom cabinet, so I decided to see what it was like to have a hairless chest, stomach, shoulders and upper back. Thankfully, that's where I stopped; I still have hair on my arms and legs. It took a total of 2 Nair treatments. The first one only took off hair in patches, so it looked kind-of funny. The second treatment (a day later) removed about 98% of the hair on all those areas. OUCH! It was so painful! The pain came from the burn that the Nair caused on my skin! It took about 3 days to get over the burning rash!
Well, once I was hairless, I looked totally weird, and Zack commented by saying, "Now you look fat." I appreciate the honesty of children.
It did remind me of the movie "Shrek the 3rd" when the cat and Donkey switched bodies because of a bad magic spell, and Donkey was standing up now as the cat, and he said, "I feel all nasty and exposed!" That's kind of how I felt.
Fortunately, my chest hair is growing back now, and I'm thinking I'll just let nature take over. I also know what it feels like to have my eyebrows waxed because Becky couldn't stand how they were all wild and crazy. I really feel bad for all the women out their who subject themselves to these beauty treatments. That stuff hurts! I'm glad I'm a guy, and can just be hairy.

3 comments:
Lol. Nair does kill, thanks for recognizing the efforts women go to.
This is so my post! I do think guys should try a little harder to be less animalistic! We naired Sharrid's chest a when we first got married and might have left it on a little too long because he got burned too! I also took him to wax his brows and he was such a wimp about it. The very first time does hurt worse and you don't know what to expect but I get mine waxed every month...women are tougher than men for sure!
I myself shave pretty much my whole body, I HATE hair...on a guy or a girl!
LOL, I just can't stop laughing about this. No matter how many times I read it I just can stop laughing!!!
Post a Comment