Friday, February 25, 2011

You have a nice...

Wednesday when I dropped Ty off at the church for scouts I noticed the red cross trucks and signs announcing they were having a blood drive. I thought of Beckham and how important it is to donate, so I went home and changed into a short sleeve shirt then went back to donate. The worker who gave me the mini physical was pretty funny. She was about 10 years older than me. Here is part of our conversation as she was checking my pulse.

Worker: That's a nice pulse, you have a really nice pulse.
Me: Well I work out enough it should be good
Worker: You work out?
Me: Yea
Worker: Well you have a Really nice pulse, I bet people always tell you that. Do people always tell you that?
Me: Umm, no
Worker: Well you have a REALLY nice pulse
Me: Um thank you

So here is a shout out to "trainer Jim" for helping me get in shape and have A REALLY nice pulse!

3 comments:

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Seriously so funny, can't stop laughing!!! Honestly...I have no doubt you have have a fabulous pulse!! =) LOL!!

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

LOL! I was going to tell you what a nice pulse you have during family dinner but I was worried it would embarrass you. I had a similar situation happen where my doctor kept calling my uterus beautiful!