Friday, February 11, 2011

Tuesday I took this cute little girl shopping with me to get her mommy and sisters some food and medicine. The whole family was sick except Emma and her daddy! Poor things.

I had forgotten what it was like to shop with a little one (and I don't have much experience with little girls!) She loved to look at everything sparkly, fluffy or with a princess on it. We bought her some Valentines for her preschool party, she chose the princess cards of course. When her mom asked if she thought the boys would enjoy a princess card we simply responded that we didn't care if they like them or not!

Emma is so cute and funny. When she climbed into my van she peeked over the back seat to see all the stuff we keep there. We have a couple camp chairs, an umbrella, and a backpack of emergency things. After observing all these items she said "Becky why do you have an unca-bella in your van?" She is so funny and super smart, she is already reading!

All I can say is that since these girls entered my life 4 1/2 years ago I have never been the same. It's a good thing I live on a budget because if I didn't we would have come home from the store with a lot more than valentines and medicine! Love you Emma!

No comments: