Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Change is a Coming!

Last Sunday a high councilman made an announcement in sacrament meeting. The announcement, new ward boundaries followed by this, "all members in the 5th ward will be released at that time." What? All members? Bishops, Presidencies, everyone? Yep that was the news.

The men's reaction: Okay, we'll see you next Sunday at the meeting.

The women's reaction: WHAT? GIVE US EVERY TINY DETAIL NOW! What are the boundaries? Will our bishop be put back in? What about all the plans we have? Who, What, Where, When??? You can't make that announcement then have us wait an entire week for answers! Tell us now!!

Needless to say many women have not been sleeping well this week. Come on Sunday get here already!

2 comments:

Ash said...

I'm so sad about this! I hate ward splits because it always means loosing friends. I can't wait till Sunday either. It can't get here fast enough!

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

Being released from all callings, it seems my prayers have been answered but in your ward.