While discussing the show at the gym someone in an early morning class asked how long it should take to do 500 up downs. Well thanks to that inquisitive person we got to find out.
My time 12 minutes 49 seconds. The poster girl and a 17 year old boy both did it in 8 minutes and change. Of course they are in top shape and much younger, but it was impressive to watch.
I started out doing pretty well but soon felt my right leg starting to cramp, so I switch to my left as my push up leg. That helped but slowed me down, I'm not nearly as fast with my left leg.
I felt pretty good about my time as I came to realize my time was right there with the "fit 20 year olds". My right leg however stayed in a tight knot for the next 3 days!
Thanks Biggest Looser for keeping our training sessions interesting! I'm always up for a good challenge, so keep them coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment