Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bernie and the Championship

This season Zack played flag football which was awesome! During one game I kept looking at the opposing teams coach. He reminded me of someone but I couldn't think who it was. I knew it was an actor, but I could never think of exactly which one. Then one night it hit me...he looks like...

Bernie from "Weekend at Bernie's"!

When I realized who it was I laughed right out loud! It was way too funny! Tonight Zack's team played "Bernie's" for the championship. Let me just brag for a minute, Zack did AMAZING! He scored a touchdown, two extra points, and was a defensive animal. Seriously I have never seen him "in the zone" before. He did great! Then to top it off, they won the championship by 2 points! Very exciting and like the great mom I am, I left the camera at home. So here is his picture at home with his trophy. Hopefully one of the other moms will e-mail me some better shots.

Champs!
Action shots from an earlier game.
Defense.
Great job Chaos! Thanks for a fun season!


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Way to go Zack, sounds like a great season!