Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving Favorites!

This Thanksgiving was one of my very favorite, I don't even know why, we just had so much fun! We seemed to be few in numbers this year compared to other years but we still had such a great time!


Bob and Karen's welcome sign.
Let's face it they are AMAZING to let us crash their house year after year!

As are Randy and Penny!

We stay with them every year and always have a blast! If we tried to stay anywhere else our kids would throw a fit! This year I counted 21 as the number of people staying at their house and we didn't have hardly any children! Just mine and Connie's. Last year there we so many people my family slept in a motor home parked out front!

This was the first year I had ever seen snow on the mountains, it was so beautiful! Usually St George is pretty warm but this year it was actually pretty cold but not nearly as cold as home!


Digging up the turkeys!
I stole some photos from other blogs, thanks family for sharing!

Kevin and Vikki's family
They stayed at Randy and Penny's house also. It was so fun to stay up late and play cards, games and just chat! Their kids are so cute and super smart! They would sing all the time and say the funniest things! Pure entertainment!

Cute little cousins!

Cute little cousin mommies!

Zack playing a frisbee game Parry's boys made up. I'm not sure what the rules were but it went something like this. Throw a frisbee and knock the bottle off the pole. Pretty simple, but I think the rules changed depended on who was playing, I'm sure I saw some defense going on and some rather creative scoring. Maybe Zack will explain his version and we can play at home sometime.


Ty just could not stand that Ottis had to stay in the car so he asked Chad if he could take him on a walk. One time up and down the road and around the house and both boy and dog were happy and content.

Newly wed Stephanie with daddy Jeff

Dinner time. My cute nieces!
We counted about 90 people came to dinner this year. That is approximately 50%.

Teenagers doing the dishes!


Tayler was the entertainment that night! He was totally "in the zone" and danced his little heart out! I don't think he knew everyone was watching him and following his every move, but they were and it was awesome! So much fun!

Me, Gina and Nancy
These two can talk me into almost anything!

Fav cousin Randon "encouraging" Ty to participate in the singing game Dana and Casey came up with. It was really fun and totally entertaining to watch!


I don't think blues brothers, dad and Sherm knew they were about to be upstaged by a group of 5 year olds. Lucy got it going and by the end she had started quite the mosh pit! Thanks dad for being the brave one in representing the family during silly song/talent night!


Here we all are!
Thanks Willard's for another great Thanksgiving of food, friends and tons of fun!
See ya next year!

























No comments: