On Wednesday morning while driving to work, I got in a car accident. I'm overall doing pretty good, even though I'm stiff and sore all over.
Here's how it happened:
I was going south on Main Street in Clearfield going about 40 MPH, and the other car was headed north, and was in their left turn lane at 300 North. The other car pulled out in front of me to make a left turn, and I hit them.
The other driver's insurance company should begin taking liability for it all since the other driver was cited for failing to yield. Both north and south bound lanes had green lights, so the other driver was supposed to yield.
Here's a picture of my car's damage:
And, here's a picture of the car I hit:
It's no fun getting into a car accident. This one doesn't look too bad (looking at the damage on the cars), but it still rattles you to the bone.
1 comment:
Glad you are okay. Car accidents freak me out.
Post a Comment