Monday, December 21, 2009

Surrogate Daughters for a Weekend

This last weekend we were able to be parents to two beautiful little girls since Becky's sister had a new baby girl on Saturday.

We were in bed Saturday morning when we got a call from Becky's sister asking us if we could come over to their house for a while. At first I didn't know who I was talking to, and I was thinking, "Who is this?"

We picked the girls up at about 7:30 AM, and we had them until the next day at around 6:00 PM. I can't believe how much energy it takes to watch two girls! Our boys helped us keep them entertained most of the time.

Ty asked us what it was like having four children...Becky and I agree that it was a lot more work than what we expected.

Here are some pictures of all the girls and some fun things we got to do with them.

Here's Emma...


Here's Morgan...I love this picture.

Here they are as angels in the nativity scene at our family Christmas party Saturday morning....


The girls in their pretty dresses just before church...


Emma with her new baby sister Sadie...

Morgan with Sadie...

And the newest member of the family...Sadie. Welcome to the world, Sadie!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

CUTE girls. SOunds like a fun weekend! GREAT pictures, I am so jealous you got a camera like Dana's, so happy for you though too!!